Like any organization, it takes a certain amount of funding to run P.E.T. P.A.L.S. As a non-profit organization we rely primarly on donations. In addition to simply donating money directly, there are some other ways you can contribute, as shown below.
Every little bit helps, so we truly thank you for anything you can give.
Opportunities to Help
(Donations are tax-deductible)
- Send a check to P.E.T. P.A.L.S., PO Box 373, Cedar Falls, IA 50613
or click the button below to donate online (PayPal accepts all major credit cards)
- Contribute to the United Way
- To donate via the United Way, just specify P.E.T. P.A.L.S. on the completed donation form. We are approved by the United Way to receive donations but we are not listed on the public list that they provide.
- Donate items to Stuff, Etc.
- P.E.T. P.A.L.S. has an account at the Waterloo Stuff Etc (located behind Menards on San Marnan drive in Waterloo). Our account number is #14713, or you can just tell them you would like to donate to PET PALS. There is a limit of 2 totes or 2 kitchen garbage bags full at a time. For a current list of what they are accepting, visit Shop Stuff Etc. Please tell your family, friends, and neighbors to donate as well!
- Memorial Gifts
- Our organization has been fortunate to receive various monetary gifts. Some have been simply to recognize the work we do in our community, but often it has been in memory of a loved one or family pet. We will acknowledge memorial donations in our newsletter. Memorial donations can be mailed to the donation address shown above.
- Purchase via Amazon Smile
- If you shop on Amazon.com, you can login to smile.amazon.com instead, and choose a charity. Search for “Pet Pals-Pets in Education and Therapy” and you’ll find our listing in Cedar Falls, IA. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of eligable purchases to P.E.T. P.A.L.S.!